Dewatering Wastewater Treatment – Open Pit – Côté Gold Project
This project involves treating wastewater from the open pit and discharging it into the environment.
Location Côté Gold Project – Ontario, Canada
Industry Mining and quarrying
System capacity : 180 m3/h
- System configuration, work methods, collaborative agreement and engagement must be validated within a short period of time.
- The quality of water extracted from the site must comply with specific and particularly restrictive environmental discharge criteria.
- Outgoing sludge dryness must be managed.
- Flow rate of sludge to be processed is 180 m3/h.
- Responsiveness of teams, equipment configuration and mobilization.
- Installation of dewatering basins with filtration walls enabling 60% dryness to facilitate management.
- Optimization of polymers in the laboratory to achieve results in 5 minutes of settling time.