Mud Treatment – Underground Operations – Odyssey Mine
The Odyssey Mine is a gold mine that will develop the continuity of the deposit in the Canadian Malartic pit and will use existing facilities. The future mining method will be ramp and shaft and the planned production, at the peak of operations, is 19,000 tonnes/day of ore, with a staff of 1,500 employees.
The project involves treating mud from mining operations in an underground environment.
- Stabilization and management of outgoing mud.
- Staff training and transfer of knowledge and operations.
- Optimization of the system for underground operations.
- Increase in the service life of mining pumps and equipment.
- Work with the client to adapt the Mudwizard system to their specific needs.
- Produce a technical system and operations optimization report.
- Ensure the system has a small footprint.